Saturday, May 31, 2014

Wish Granted

So I wanted a new ITB?  Well look I got one!

Our cat is really impressed and wants one too!
Last week my physio put on some K-tape to kind of take the pressure off my ITB.  I may be imagining it but the minute I stood up from the table I could feel a difference.  I'm sure all those clams and leg lifts have helped too though ;)

In fact I have evidence they have helped - last week at a running workshop I could stand on one leg with total stability - no wobbles!  Yay!  And it seems the inflammation around my knee has really subsided.  I hope I can run Shakespear next weekend.

In the meantime because I have no running shots, here are some more of our cat washing her super fluffy tummy!





10 comments:

  1. Such good news!!! I really hope it holds up well and keeps improving, it'd be great to catch up at Shakespear next Sunday :) Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All my fingers and toes are crossed!

      Delete
  2. It's great that it helped immediately. Hopefully, you'll be running next weekend. Thanks for the reminder to do clams and leg lifts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a little skeptical of tape but I do feel it helped, now it is off I feel like I want it back on...!

      Delete
  3. Yay glad you are feeling better! I hope it stays better, injuries suck. That is a fluffy cat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Injuries suck big time, cats help ease the suckiness a little bit :)

      Delete
  4. This is almost the perfect post :)

    1) Super-cute skirt. What is it?
    2) Great legs, lady, and yay for a healed IT Band,
    3) Hilarious cat photos.

    Made my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed Cathryn!
      (the skirt is a Lululemon Pace Setter Skirt)

      Delete
  5. Yay for the KT tape and PT magic! I'm glad to hear your leg's feeling a lot better. Hopefully race is ON. !!! The skirt is really cute too..I love the ruffles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really glad to hear the tape is working for you and that you might get to run this weekend! (Also, secretly because I just order some KT and I hope it helps me too!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...